Flip the Light Fantastic

I am continuously amazed at the persistent role coincidence plays in my life - and it’s effect on my art is no exception. Recently, at the suggestion of many valued opinions, I made the decision to adapt electric or votive lighting into the fabrication of my pieces. Within a matter of days, at a spot in my building designated for discarded items, sat a cardboard box containing an old light fixture comprised of over 100 crystal prisms. Since then, two other lots of crystals have magically come my way. Merely think... and thou shalt receive. 
So, at the behest of serendipity, I present my first combination of chimes and electrically lit chandelier in the steampunk style. Previously a mere chime but a relatively simple adaptation, this fixture has been additionally adorned with crystal prisms and chandelier bulbs... and is admittedly, more appealing - and now, even more so, one-of-a-kind. For more information or to visit the studio, please call 416 422-4690.


Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge